By using non-toxic products to treat waste you are helping the environment and your family. Why use poisons that are unsafe and pollute the environment when you now have a safe and easy to use alternative that really works.
Biomaster products are delivered in tea bag size pre-measured water soluble sachets for ease of use. Ammonia and/or chlorine which exist in most cleaners, apart from being unsafe to have around the house when you have children may cause laryngitis, headaches, fever, nausea, asthma and increased blood pressure among other things.
Why take the risk.